West Coast Council maintains five towns, two villages and a range of other population centres in the municipality, and to ensure the communities needs are met we do require the use of contractors from time to time. Council would like to invite Contractors to supply their details for the supply of the following materials, equipment and services to West Coast Council for 2021-2022:
- Plant and Machinery hire
- Electrical Maintenance – including electricians, auto electricians
- Register of Contractors (including general building maintenance, painting, cleaning, plumbing and carpentry services)
- Supply and application of road sealing products including supply of crushed sealing aggregate
- Works including mowing/slashing/brush cutting in each major township
- Supply of materials including concrete, gravel, rock, screenings, topsoil etc
- Weed control including spraying and mechanical removal
The above may be utilised by Council across the municipality and rates provided must reflect this.
Individuals and businesses able to provide the above in one, several or all towns are encouraged to submit rates.
These submissions will be compiled and assessed on a case-by-case basis as work and/or projects become available throughout 2021-2022. Larger projects will be assessed in accordance with Council’s EOI and Tender Processes.
Forms can be downloaded from https://www.westcoast.tas.gov.au/council/documents/forms