Wyndham City Council has voted to reappoint CEO, Ms Kelly Grigsby for a further five years.
Wyndham City Mayor, Cr Josh Gilligan said Ms Grigsby has proven to be an exceptional leader during her time at the city to date.
Among her major achievements for the city, Ms Grigsby has:
- Developed the Wyndham 2040 Plan and transformed the organisation in line with community expectations and expanded and enhanced delivery of services across the city to meet new and emerging community aspirations
- Identified catalyst sites in the Werribee City Centre to drive investment and create local jobs
- Delivered more than $500 million in capital works.
- Developed a respected brand to influence polices and fostered a constructive relationship to ensure the cities needs are front of mind for government
- Positioned Wyndham on the national and international stage as a place to invest and visit
Cr Gilligan said that, off the back of these achievements, the community’s satisfaction with the Council’s performance had improved markedly.
“Continuity and stability in a City experiencing rapid change is precisely why Kelly is the best person to help us build a liveable city over the next five years,” Cr Gilligan said.
“On almost every measure – Wyndham City is better than it was five years ago under Kelly’s organisational leadership.”
“Over the past month alone, Kelly has proven herself an exceptional leader as we try to navigate our way through the unchartered territory of COVID-19.
Under the terms of the new contract, Ms Grigsby will not receive a pay rise upon signing. Ms Grigsby’s contract will run until 22 September 2025.