The NSW Premier has today announced that the lockdown for residents of Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong will be extended until 11.59pm on Friday 16 July.
The health and safety of our staff and community are our top priority. Therefore, all non-essential public facing services of Council and facilities remain closed. We continue to provide essential services including waste collection and services to the most vulnerable in our community.
We thank you for your support and patience while we work to keep our community safe and
ask that you continue to follow the rules and support each other.
- Customer Service Centre at 31 Victor Street
- Dougherty Centre
- Willoughby Leisure Centre
- Willoughby Libraries – Chatswood and all branches
- All sportsground pavilions
- Art Space on The Concourse
- Incinerator Art Space
- Dougherty Centre café (Blend)
- Chatswood Youth Centre
- Willoughby Park Centre
- Zenith Theatre
- Joe Ciantar Music Rehearsal Studio
- Unstaffed Community Facilities (West Chatswood, Naremburn, Castle Cove and Artarmon)
- The Concourse – ticketholders for cancelled performances will be contacted regarding refunds.
- Community Recycling Centre Northern Sydney – please save items until after the lockdown
Essential services continuing
- Waste collection
- Street cleansing
- Meals on Wheels
- Construction projects for the community
Customer service: phone, email or visit our website
Our customer service centre at 31 Victor Street, Chatswood is closed. However, we will continue to serve you through a number of other channels, including phone, email and through our website.
Our call centre is still operating and our staff are well equipped to respond to wide range of service requests and to provide information about our services and programs.
Contact us on 02 9777 1000 from 9am-5pm week days.