The Chief Health Officer has declared hotspots in Queensland and Western Australia to protect Territorians from COVID-19 outbreaks occurring in other states.
The Chief Health Officer has declared the following Queensland Local Government Areas as hotspots for the purposes of travel to the NT from 5.30pm on 29 June 2021.
· City of Brisbane
· City of Gold Coast
· City of Ipswich
· Lockyer Valley Regional Council
· Logan City
· Moreton Bay Region
· Noosa Shire Council
· Redland City
· Scenic Rim Regional Council
· Somerset Regional Council
· Sunshine Coast Regional Council
· Aboriginal Shire of Palm Island
· City of Townsville