The State Coordinator, the Commissioner of Police Grant Stevens today announced the Stay at Home orders will be rescinded at 0001 hours on Wednesday the 28 of July 2021 pending further advice from SA Health.
However, he reminded the community that until then the Stay at Home orders remain in place.
As of Wednesday, restrictions are expected to be as follows:
- 1 per 4 sqm density
- Seated food and beverages consumption outdoor and indoor
- Household gatherings limited to 10 people, including regular occupants;
- Private activities limited to 10 people;
- Restrictions on shisha, dancing and singing continues;
- Weddings and funerals can have up to 50 people (if the venue is big enough).
- Masks will be required in:
- high risk settings
- personal care services
- passenger transport services
- health care services.
More information on restrictions will be provided tomorrow on gyms, sporting events, training and larger public activities.
Changes will be detailed in the Direction and further information will be provided to the community. SA Police acknowledge that this information is limited however, further advice, details and tables will be provided tomorrow on the www.covid-19.sa.gov.au website, the SA Police News Website and SA Police Social Media pages.
All existing directions, frequently asked questions and other information can be found here: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations
If you require further information you can call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 between the hours of 9am to 5pm 7 days per week or go to the SA Health website at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au or www.sa.gov.au/covid-19