Businesses in Mitchell Shire will have access to free digital marketing workshops to learn how to promote their businesses online.
The workshops come at a time when many businesses are looking for different ways to service their customers in a new environment steered by the COVID-19 pandemic and the latest stay at home directions.
The online workshop series will take place during August and September and is funded by the Victorian State Government through the ‘Local Events Program’.
Each of the seven webinars will be presented by experts in digital marketing and aim to help businesses with:
- Finding your business on Google
- Facebook for business (beginners)
- Facebook for business (intermediate)
- How to use LinkedIn for business
- Emailing customers with Mailchimp
- Importance of online reviews
- How to use Instagram for business
Bookings are essential. Book tickets for the launch event at Business Workshops