An Alice Springs man will face drug charges after members of the Southern Drug Investigation Unit seized more than 600grams of cannabis from an East Side home today.
It is alleged a 35-year-old man was found in possession of a commercial quantity of the Schedule 2 dangerous drug after officers conducted a search warrant on his residence this morning, Northern Territory Police say.
The man has been charged with;
- Supply Commercial Quantity Schedule 2 Dangerous Drug
- Possess Commercial Quantity Schedule 2 Dangerous Drug
- Possess Less than Traffickable Quantity Schedule 2 Dangerous Drug
- Possess thing to Administer Drug
- Possess Property used in the Commission of an Offence
He is scheduled to appear before the Alice Springs Local Court today.