The countdown to the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 is on with all finalists decided following the two semi-finals which sent 11 countries packing before the final of the world’s largest song contest kicks off in Vienna on Saturday.
The two semi-final results were determined via a 50-50 split between national expert juries and public votes.
So, who is in and who is out?
The first semi-final saw 16 acts vying to secure a place in the ten available spots Tuesday, eliminating Belarus, Denmark, Finland, Macedonia, Moldova and the Netherlands.
Another 10 countries shortlisted from 17 acts in the second semi-final on Thursday, leaving behind seven countries: Czech Republic, Malta, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, San Marino and Switzerland.
The 20 who survived two semi-finals will meet on Saturday France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK who automatically qualify each year, plus Australia, who is invited to the special 60th anniversary of the contest this year.
So, 27 countries will compete for the trophy of the 60th Eurovision Song Contest.
The running order for the Grand Final is as below:
- Slovenia – Maraaya -Here For You
- France – Lisa Angell – Don’t Forget
- Israel – Nadav Guedj – Golden Boy
- Estonia – Elina Born & Stig Rasta -Goodbye to Yesterday
- United Kingdom – Electro Velvet -Still in Love With You
- Armenia – Genealogy – Face the Shadow
- Lithuania – Monika Linkyte & Vaidas Baumila -This Time
- Serbia – Bojana Stamenov – Beauty Never Lies
- Norway – Morland & Debrah Scarlett – A Monster Like Me
- Sweden – Mans Zelmerlow -Heroes
- Cyprus – John Karayiannis – One Thing I Should Have Done
- Australia – Guy Sebastian -Tonight Again
- Belgium – Loic Nottet – Rhythm Inside
- Austria – The Makesmakes -I Am Yours
- Greece – Maria Elena Kyriakou -One Last Breath
- Montenegro – Knez -Adio
- Germany – Ann Sophie -Black Smoke
- Poland – Monika Kuszynska -In the Name of Love
- Latvia – Aminata – Love Injected
- Romania -Voltaj – All Over Agai
- Spain – Edume -Amanacer
- Hungary – Boggie Stamenoz – Wars for Nothing
- Georgia – Nina Sublatti -Warrior
- Azerbaijan – Elnur Huseynov -Hour of the Wolf
- Russia – Polina Gagarina – A Million Voices
- Albania – Elhaida Dani -I’m Alive
- Italy – Il Volo – Grande Amore