Australian insurtech, Evari, has partnered with Bunnings to offer the retailer’s 700,000+ PowerPass holders its award-winning flexible insurance.
The partnership gives Bunnings’ PowerPass customers an a 5 per cent discount on Evari’s innovative small business insurance and the cost-saving benefits that Evari offers customers by being able to adjust their cover in-line with work fluctuations.
Evari burst onto the business insurance scene two years ago, promising to shake things up with insurance that is easy to buy, easy to manage, and flexible to the customer’s changing needs.
Evari’s offering for tradies, which can cover Legal Liability, Tools of Trade, and Tax Audits, has challenged the traditional large insurance firms which are yet to fully embrace digital technology and changing customer expectations.
Co-founder and CEO, Daniel Fogarty, said the partnership with Bunnings reinforces the commitment of both brands to understand the needs of tradies and the challenges facing their particular businesses.
“Tradespeople are time-poor, constantly on the move, and rely on the convenience that comes from mobile and digital environments,” he said.
“They are looking for convenience and are generally running their entire business on their mobile phones, so why should managing their insurance be any different?
“It’s about taking the hassle out of insurance and recognising the needs of businesses regularly change, so tradies get the convenience and cash-flow benefits of being able to switch on extra coverage when they need and decrease or pause cover during down times,” he said.
“Evari’s mission is simple, we want everyone to have the right insurance, that’s why we also make our unique technology available under license to insurers globally. We would love to see all insurance products be easy to buy, easy to manage and adjust to the customer’s changing needs”.
Mr Fogarty said partnering with Bunnings allows Evari to position its flexible cover directly to trades business owners and in turn enables Bunnings to add an additional benefit for its PowerPass account holders.
“It’s a mutually beneficial collaboration, said Mr Fogarty.
“It also demonstrates how Evari’s advanced technology enables customer focussed brands to easily offer flexible insurance to their customers”
Key features of Evari’s trades business insurance include:
· 100% online: Manage your business insurance completely online from any device.
· No fees: Evari doesn’t charge any fees to pay monthly or make changes to your cover.
· Super-fast setup: Get set up in just a few minutes. It is easy to get a quote and buy all online.
· Legal Liability: Up to $20,000,000 cover for public and product liability.
· Cover your business for legal liability for personal injury or property damage of third parties.
· Tools & Equipment: Up to $25,000 cover for Tools of Trade.
· Cover your Tools of Trade if they are damaged, lost or stolen: Use our Asset Register and submit claims fast. (Tools of Trade cover available for Trades product only.
· Tax Audit: Cover limit of $50,000 to cover professional fees if you are subject to a tax audit you will be reimbursed for the costs of any professional fees incurred by you in connection with the tax audit.