CORVALLIS, Ore. – The Music à la Carte concert series at Oregon State University opens the 2019-2020 season at noon, Friday, Oct. 4, with a piano recital featuring performers Angela Carlson and Rebecca Jeffers.
The fall series continues through Dec. 6 and features an array of local and regional performers:
- Oct. 11: Cellist Kathryn Brunhaver and pianist Grant Mack
- Oct. 18: The Ryan Biesack Jazz Trio
- Oct. 25: Chamber music with flutist Abigail Sperling and friends
- Nov. 1: Chintimini Brass Quintet
- Nov. 8: Northwest Piano Trio
- Nov. 15: OSU Jazz Ensemble
- Nov. 22: Variations on a theme of Paganini
- Dec. 6: OSU University Chorale
Music à la Carte performances are held at noon in the OSU Memorial Union Lounge, 2501 SW Jefferson Way, and are free and open to the public.
Music à la Carte concerts have been a tradition at OSU since 1969. The informal, 45-minute concerts are held most Fridays during the fall, winter and spring terms, and showcase a wide variety of musicians and performance ensembles, from local, regional and national performers to students and faculty from the OSU music program.
Convenient hourly parking is available a short distance from the Memorial Union at Reser Stadium, 606 SW 26th St. The Beaver Bus, a free shuttle on the OSU campus, services the lot approximately every 15 minutes.
To request accommodations relating to a disability call 541-737-4671.