If you are organising an event in the Southern Grampians Shire which takes place between September 1 2019 and February 29 2020, notify Council by June 30 to take advantage of invaluable free marketing assistance!
Including your event in the Spring Summer tourism and events marketing campaign enables your event to reach audiences across south west Victoria and into metropolitan areas, as well as making your event visible to digital audiences across numerous websites and social media.
The highlight of the campaign is a print and digital events guide, thousands of copies of which are produced twice yearly and distributed to Visitor Information Centres, accommodation providers, attractions and hospitality providers as well as to new residents in our region. It is also used at trade shows, media launches, conferences, regional promotions and in digital marketing.
Council may feature your event in the events guide, but can also market your event across a wide range of channels, including;
- The print and digital What’s On Calendar- produced and distributed monthly by the Hamilton and Grampians Visitor Information Centre and printed monthly in the Hamilton Spectator
- The Australian Tourism Database Warehouse- a National online database of events which feeds to hundreds of websites including Visit Victoria, Visit Grampians and Time For A Visit.com.au
- Email newsletters and mail-outs
- TV campaigns
- Social media event listings and posts
- Radio advertisements and interviews