- Hawkstone to become a dedicated lithium company with all focus on the Big Sandy
Sedimentary Lithium Project in Arizona.
- Hawkstone to change its name to Arizona Lithium to reflect this shift in strategic direction.
- Hawkstone to spin-out its portfolio of gold and gold-copper projects to form a separate listed
company, Diablo Resources Limited (Diablo).
- As part of the spin-out, Hawkstone will divest and sell its interest to Diablo in the Devil’s
Canyon Gold-Copper Project in Nevada, Western Desert Gold-Copper Project in Utah, and the
Lone Pine Gold Project including the King Solomon Mine in Idaho.
- As part of the spin-out, Hawkstone will receive 40,000,000 vendor shares, which upon the
successful ASX listing of Diablo, will be distributed by way of an in-specie pro rata distribution
to existing shareholders of Hawkstone.
- Hawkstone shareholders will also have the right to participate in a $3.5 million priority offer in
the ASX listing of Diablo, providing an opportunity
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization/author(s)and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).