Heritage Victoria is advertising a permit for the existing Lilydale Railway Station building.
The permit is to:
• Partially demolish the southern and northern ends of the station platform
• Construct a part retaining wall, part batter, with a fence to facilitate the construction of an elevated railway line over Maroondah Highway
• Construct new railway infrastructure associated with the elevated railway line
• Erect fencing along the eastern station platform edge
• Carry out all works associated with site establishment and site maintenance during construction
• Carry out conservation and repair works to the heritage station building
Closing date for submissions is Wednesday, 26 August 2020.
Reference Code: H2044