This Thursday thousands will gather throughout Ballarat to honour our past and present service men and women.
Ballarat residents are invited to pay tribute to and remember those who have served at one of the many services being held across the municipality on Thursday 25 April.
• 5.45am Dawn Service at the Ballarat Cenotaph in Sturt Street, followed by Gunfire Breakfast at Ballarat RSL Midlands Golf Club. Buses will be provided
• 8am wreath laying service at the Ballarat Arch of Victory
• 9am Ex-Prisoner of War Memorial wreath laying service
• 10.30am ANZAC Day March, from Lyons Street South to Ballarat Cenotaph
• 11am Commemorative Service at the Ballarat Cenotaph, followed by refreshments and Two-Up from 1pm at Midlands Golf Club. Buses will be provided
• 8.45am March from the Sebastopol Post Office, Albert Street
• 9am Commemorative Service at the Sebastopol Cenotaph in Albert Street
• 10.15am Commemorative Service from the Buninyong RSL at 401 Learmonth Street, Buninyong
• 10am wreath laying service at the Miners Rest Cenotaph in Howe Street, Miners Rest