The Rosebery Neighbourhood House supported by the West Coast Council and funded by 26Ten with a Getting Ready Grant of $10,000, is aiming to audit key West Coast Providers and Community Members to determine the level of Adult Literacy and Numeracy on the West Coast. The Grant Co-ordinators are seeking a suitably qualified person to fill the part time position of Research Officer. Ideally, the applicant will have an ABN and will be able to be employed as a contractor. The project has a completion date of November 20, 2020
JOB TITLE: Research Assistant- 26Ten Getting Ready Grant
The successful applicant should demonstrate these skills and attributes.
- Able to design digital and hard copy surveys
- Be approachable and can engage and converse with a variety of people
- Able to take and record concise notes both written and digitally
- Analyses data and create a report/s
- Be able to present and design public information sessions
- Work to set timelines and be goal orientated
- Maintain digital or hard copy records
- Have own car, mobile and laptop
- Travel as needed between set worksites to conduct surveys etc
- Able to present findings of grant to West Coast Council and Council Committee (ETC) verbal and written
- Create a final report working in conjunction with Grant Co-ordinators for 26Ten Acquittal process.
Reports directly to the Grant Co-ordinators