We have reviewed our Road Management Plan and invite your feedback via Council’s web page bayside.vic.gov.au/haveyoursay Our 4-year plan ensures that Bayside’s roads, kerbs, footpaths, laneways and bridges are safe and well-maintained.
The proposed Road Management Plan 2021 includes the following changes:
- list of Council’s roads, footpaths, bridges and laneways and how they are maintained has been updated
- the major pathways list has been moved to the Bayside Register of Public Roads
- water pooling in kerbs and gutters will be addressed as required
- reasons for including laneways in the Register of Public Roads has been added
- new sections of unsealed roads/laneways have been included.