Please find below statement regarding the Optus major network outage on Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 May 2019.
An Optus spokesperson said:
- Some Optus customers may have been unable to access select international internet, streaming or gaming services last night.
- While Optus believes access has been restored to the majority of sites and applications, some customers have told us they are still experiencing intermittent issues.
- We are working hard to ensure all customers can access the platforms and internet sites they want.
- We apologise to customers who may be experiencing an ongoing issue and thank them for their patience. We are working to resolve any residual issues as a priority.
- We will continue to provide updates throughout the day.