Council has received an application for a hotel, lavender farm and associated gin experience centre in Lilydale, and interested community members are invited to make a submission.
The application, YR-2019/371, details the proposed use and development of land at 483-489 Maroondah Highway, Lilydale and 169 Nelson Road, Lilydale.
- A residential hotel (including ancillary conference centre, gymnasium, restaurant, bar and spa),
- A lavender gin experience centre (in association with a lavender farm),
- Sale and consumption of liquor,
- Removal of vegetation,
- Subdivision into two lots,
- Creation of access to a Road Zone Category 1 (Maroondah Highway access), and
- Earthworks associated with the hotel and lavender farm.