From 1 July 2021, there will be enhancements to the Closing the Gap (CTG) Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) Co-payment Program.
Please find below resources targeted at the following stakeholder groups:
- Fact Sheet 1 – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Fact Sheet 2 – Community Pharmacies
- Fact Sheet 3 – Hospital Pharmacies
- Fact Sheet 4 – Prescribers, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners and Peak Bodies
- Frequently Asked Questions for all stakeholder groups
Please feel free to share and disseminate as needed.
Please note that the Department’s CTG PBS Co-payment Program webpage will reflect current arrangements up to, and including, 30 June 2021. The new arrangements will be reflected on the Department’s webpage from 1 July 2021 onwards.