Monash IVF Group has announced the departure of five doctors from the Company.
CEO and Managing Director Michael Knaap wished the doctors all the best on their future endeavours.
“While it’s sad to hear that the doctors will no longer be using our services, caring for our Monash IVF patients is our paramount concern,” Mr Knaap said.
“IVF can be a lengthy and emotional journey for many people, which is why we have a team of experts committed to helping our patients achieve a healthy live birth.”
Monash IVF has a team of 106 doctors in its network, 24 of whom are in Victoria.
They are supported by a team of 105 scientists and 350 nursing and support people across 23 IVF clinics.
“Our leading success rates are the result of research excellence and clinical expertise built over 40+ years, with many world firsts,” Mr Knaap said.
“We are proud of the quality of our science and the strength of our scientific and clinical teams who are passionate about helping people grow their family and future generations.”
Monash IVF’s key initiatives include a focus on:
- our Fertility Solutions acquisition in Queensland, further expanding our clinic network and doctor group
- increasing the use of our world-first non-invasive embryo screening test, launched earlier this year to reduce miscarriages and the time to successful pregnancy
- recruitment of new fertility specialists and continuing to support the existing group of specialists and their patients. 16 new specialists have been recruited during the last 24 months
- growing the businesses through a focus on patient experience, scientific leadership, and people engagement
- international expansion in Asia Pacific.