Nominations are now open for the Victorian Senior of the Year Awards.
Do you know an older Victorian who makes a difference in their community? This could be a leader who inspires others, a behind-the-scenes organiser, or a person who does the hands-on work to deliver services. Perhaps you know an organisation that improves the lives of older people.
You can nominate them for:
- Premier’s Award for Victorian Senior of the Year
- Promotion of Multiculturalism Award
- Healthy and Active Living Award
- Veteran Community Award
- COTA Victoria Senior Achiever Awards
- Age-Friendly Victoria Award – for organisations or businesses that create age-friendly communities, promote active ageing and improve the quality of life and inclusion for older people.
Nominations close Friday 5 July, 2019.