Non-resident enrolment open for Gunnedah Shire Council area

Gunnedah Shire Council

Non-residents of the Gunnedah Shire are permitted to enrol and vote in the September 2021 local government elections if they meet eligibility criteria and submit the necessary forms to Gunnedah Shire Council.

You are eligible to vote as a non-resident in a council area if you are:

  • an owner of rateable land in the council area, or
  • an occupier or rate-paying lessee of rateable land in the council area.

Non-residential rolls are prepared and certified by each council’s general manager, and the NSW Electoral Commissioner must confirm that the voters listed are eligible for enrolment on the non-residential roll. However, you are responsible for checking that you are eligible for inclusion in the non-residential roll for a council when you make an application.

You can apply to be included on the non-residential roll of another ward or council area by contacting the local council office or visiting their website.

To enrol to vote as a non-resident, please complete and submit the applicable form below. Submissions close July 26, 2021.

Form – 2021 Local Government Elections – Non-residential roll – individual owners occupriers occupiers and ratepaying lesees

Form – 2021 Local Government Elections – Non-residential roll – joint-corporate-trustee owner

/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.