Detectives from Yarra Criminal Investigation Unit arrested two people after drugs and cash were allegedly located at an address in Abbotsford yesterday (21 April).
Investigators located heroin, methylamphetamine, a pill press and nearly $10,000 cash inside the Charles Street premises during a search warrant about 3.20pm.
Police also located nearly $4000 cash and further drug related items in a vehicle that was seized at the address.
A 52-year-old man from Nunawading and a 48-year-old man from Abbotsford were both charged with nine offences including:
• Traffick a commercial quantity of heroin
• Traffick a commercial quantity of methylamphetamine
• Possess equipment for manufacture / trafficking
• Possess proceeds of crime
• Commit indictable offence whilst on bail.
They were both remanded to appear at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court today.