Queensland has two new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to report today.
|HHS*||Active cases||Recovered cases||Deaths||Total confirmed cases to date|
|Torres and Cape||0||0||0||0|
* HHS level case data may include a patient’s residential address, Public Health Unit managing or location where test was ordered.
** Changes may occur in the number of notifications reported from day to day. This is due to ongoing maintenance and update of notification details as new information becomes available, or where discrepancies are detected through data quality assurance activities.
Some restrictions have been lifted in Queensland allowing more travel, more activities, and larger gatherings.
Permitted activities include:
- Up to five people can visit your home from separate households for day visits.
- Up to 10 people can gather for non-contact outdoor activities.
- You can travel up to 150km radius from your home (or 500km if you live in outback Queensland) for recreational activities.
- Up to 10 people (or up to 20 people for outback Queensland local residents) can dine in at restaurants, cafes, pubs, registered and licensed clubs and RSL clubs provided the business is following a COVID SAFE checklist.