- The Company will launch a ready to eat NZCS branded product range, at the Alibaba Ecosystem Expo in Melbourne.
- The ready to eat NZCS branded product range consists of Cooked Ling Maw, Cooked Paua (Abalone) and a powdered Collagen Ling Maw nutraceutical product.
- Attendees of the Alibaba Ecosystem Expo will be able to place live orders for NZCS’s ready to eat products, providing the Company with immediate market feedback from Chinese consumers.
- The Expo also provides the opportunity for NZCS’s products to be sold through leading Chinese e-commerce platforms, including Alibaba owned TaoBao, TMall Global and Alibaba’s brick and mortar retail chains.
- The launch of the ready to eat NZCS product range aligns with the Company’s strategy of potentially increasing revenue and profit margins, by extending the range of products, and penetrating new markets including China.
New Zealand Coastal Seafoods Limited (“NZCS”, the “Company”) (ASX:NZS) is pleased to announce that a newly developed, ready to eat, NZCS branded product range, will be launched at the Alibaba Ecosystem Expo (“Expo”) in Melbourne, 27 – 28 March 2020.
The ready to eat NZCS branded product range consists of Cooked Ling Maw, Cooked Paua (Abalone) and a powdered Collagen Ling Maw nutraceutical product, all of which will be sold direct to consumers in NZCS retail packaging. It should be noted that no other New Zealand seafood producers are currently offering ready to eat Ling Maw products.
The Alibaba Ecosystem Expo provides the opportunity for brands and businesses to take advantage of the rapidly growing Chinese e-commerce market. By exhibiting at the Expo, NZCS will be able to connect with key people from Alibaba and its ecosystem of partners, with consumers able to purchase NZCS’s ready to eat products at the Expo, providing the Company with immediate market feedback.