COVID-19 restrictions in regional NSW have not changed in the wake of the NSW Government’s announcement regarding tightening restrictions in Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour.
In regions such as Wentworth the current restrictions are:
Up to 5 visitors may visit another household at any one time. The total number of visitors includes adults and children. A member of the hosting household is not counted as a visitor.
- There is no daily limit to visitors to your home, so long as you do not have more than 5 visitors at any one time.
- If you are over 70 or have a pre-existing medical condition, you should limit the number of visitors and take care at all times.
- An overnight stay as part of a visit to someone’s house is allowed.
As a host, it is your responsibility to ensure that no more than 5 people visit your household at any one time.
As a visitor, it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not visit a residence if there are more than 5 people there
FIND OUT MORE: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/what-you-can-do-nsw
FACE MASK RULES: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/face-mask-rules
People who are not counted as visitors
Under the public health orders, people who do not count as visitors to your home are people who are:
- members of your household
- working at your home
- assisting in an emergency situation
- providing care to children or vulnerable persons
- giving effect to arrangements for spending time with and providing contact between parents and children under 18 or between siblings
- helping a person move to or from the place of residence
- avoiding injury or illness, to escape harm, or in an emergency, or
- viewing or inspecting a property for sale or lease or participating in an auction.