This year, SafeWork NSW will recognise businesses, industry associations and unions who have protected workers at risk at the annual SafeWork Awards. The ceremony will showcase winner videos, presenting innovative solutions reducing risk in the workplace.
Guest speakers of the 2021 event include:
- Hon. Kevin Anderson, Minister for Better Regulation and Innovation,
- Em Hogan, Secretary, NSW Department of Customer Service,
- Rose Webb, Deputy Secretary, Better Regulation Division,
- Darren Flanagan, Chair, Family and Injured Workers Support Group and
- Andrew Gavrielatos, Executive Director, Community Engagement, Better Regulation Division.
Small business owners could claim up to $500 through the Small Business Rebate by attending.