Reporting wage theft in WA

Western Australian workers can find out how to report deliberate underpayment of wages or entitlements at

The Reporting wage theft in Western Australia website assists workers with how to:

  • seek help with resolving an underpayment issue or unpaid annual or long service leave;
  • report wage theft anonymously to the relevant government department; or
  • seek help with unpaid superannuation.


/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.