South Australia Police are currently preparing a new Disability Access and Inclusion Plan.
This will guide SA Police over the next four years to help improve the accessibility of our services and facilities for people with disability. For more information visit: https://yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/sapol-disability-access-inclusion-plan-2020-2024/about
Whether you are:
- Someone with lived experience of disability;
- A family member of someone with disability;
- A carer of someone with disability;
- A service provider, supporter or an advocate for someone with disability; or
- Someone from the wider South Australian community with an interest in the topic.
We would like to hear about your stories and lived experience.
Have your say by:
- Completing the online survey here: https://yoursay.sa.gov.au/surveys/accessible-and-inclusive-services-for-people-with-disability
- Emailing us at SAPOL.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arranging a time to meet with us by emailing us at; SAPOL.email@example.com with a name and phone number and we’ll make contact with you to arrange a suitable time.
- We will adhere to social distancing to ensure your safety
You can give feedback yourself, or have someone give it on your behalf. You can also encourage your friends, family and people in your social media networks to have their say.
Responses will close at 5pm, Monday 15 June 2020.