Service NSW’s Mobile Service Centre is returning to the Shoalhaven next week. The team on board can provide support across a broad range of services.
These services include:
- Roads & Maritime Services (including licence and registration renewals and applications).
- Processing of NSW Fitness to Drive Medical Assessments and Mobility Parking Applications.
- Processing of RSA and RCG cards.
- Undertaking Driver Knowledge Tests.
- Births, Deaths and Marriages (including birth, marriage, death and change of name certificates).
- Application and Renewal of Working with Children Checks on behalf of Office of Children’s Guardian.
- Cost of Living appointments to assist with accessing more than 70 government rebates and savings.
- Dine & Discover Voucher Applications
- Regional Seniors Travel Card Applications
The Mobile Service is a cashless facility and will only be accepting any required payment by credit and debit cards or cheques.
You can find the mobile service next week at;
- Berry Car Park Behind Queen Street IGA – Tuesday 1st June 9am – 2:30pm
- Shoalhaven Heads Bowling Club – Wednesday 2nd June – 9am -2pm
- Burton Street Car Park Vincentia – Thursday 3rd June – 9am -2pm
Those requiring emergency assistance such as food, water or shelter should contact the Disaster Welfare Assistance Line on 1800 018 444.