There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, both reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 677 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are a woman in her 20s and a man in his 30s, who both acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
For more updates and testing requirements, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 2
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 677
- Recovered cases – 661
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 3,668
- Total tests to date – 1,222,220
- Active cases – 12
- Overseas acquired – 12
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday – 1,663
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 42,601