There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 678 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a man in his 20s who acquired his infection overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
For more updates and testing requirements, visit contact tracing.
- Total new cases today – 1
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 678
- Recovered cases – 665
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 2,743
- Total tests to date – 1,224,963
- Active cases – 9
- Overseas acquired – 9
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday – 1,454
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 44,150