There have been six new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from medi-hotels. There have been a total of 688 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a man in his 60s, a man in his 50s, a woman in her 50s, a woman in her 20s, and two children. All six cases acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a stable condition.
For more updates and testing requirements, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 6
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 688
- Recovered cases – 665
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 2,124
- Total tests to date – 1,232,250
- Active cases – 19
- Overseas acquired – 19
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 119,102