There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from medi-hotels. There have been a total of 693 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are a woman in her 30s and a woman in her 20s, who both acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
A man in his 40s and a woman in her 20s are being treated for COVID-19 related illnesses in the Royal Adelaide Hospital. In addition, a man in his 40s with COVID-19 is being treated for an illness not related to COVID-19. All three patients are in a stable condition. There are no COVID-19 patients in the ICU.
For more updates and testing requirements, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 2
- Total number currently in hospital – 3
- Total cases to date – 693
- Recovered cases – 669
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 3,103
- Total tests to date – 1,237,969
- Active cases – 20
- Overseas acquired – 20
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 129,219