There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 788 cases notified in South Australia.
Any person arriving in SA who in the 14 days prior to arrival (but not before Friday 11 June 2021) who has been in the state of NSW will be prohibited from entry into SA. This will exclude people in the Broken Hill and cross border communities.
A number of exposure sites have also been identified in Victoria, NSW and Queensland. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 0
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 788
- Recovered cases – 777
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 5,692
- Total tests to date – 1,500,715
- Active cases – 7
- Overseas acquired – 7
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 490,932*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.