In accordance with section 5.4 of the Local Government Act 1995 a Special Meeting of Council has been called by at least one third of Councillors.
The Special Meeting of Council will be held on Wednesday, July 22, commencing at 4.30pm, at Midland Town Hall, Great Eastern Highway.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider the following:
1. Agenda Forums and Council Meetings
- Resume the full City of Swan Meeting Procedures local law.
- Resume Agenda Forums following the approved City of Swan Agenda Forum Guidelines.
- Move Council meetings and Agenda Forums back to a 4 hour indicative meeting length and adjournment of meetings to be moved and seconded by Councillors.
- Commence Agenda Forums and Council meetings at 6.00pm.
- Councillors to resume their usual seating positions during Council meetings.
2. 341 Park Street, Brabham
- Present to Council for consideration the Acoustic Management Plan for the proposed childcare centre at 341 Park Street, Brabham, prior to approval of a demolition permit and a building permit.