Warning level: ADVICE
Warning area: Dundathu and Walliebum
A fire is currently burning at Dundathu.
What you should do:
– Follow health guidance and monitor live air quality information by clicking the smoke information link below.
– Avoid driving through smoke where possible and be aware of firefighters working in the area.
– Stay indoors, and close windows and doors.
– Keep respiratory medication close by.
– If you have a bushfire survival plan, refer to it now.
– There is no direct fire threat to property at this time.
– Reduced air quality may cause health impacts for some people.
– Smoke may reduce visibility and affect driving conditions.
– Roads may be closed.