Thursday 28 October at 6pm, join us online for a COVID-19 Community Information session, providing an update on the current outbreak, topics include:
- Current COVID-19 situation in the Swan Hill region
- Local Aboriginal community
- Testing and isolation
If members of our community have any questions at the conclusion of the information session, a link will be made available on Council’s Let’s Talk page to submit your query https://letstalk.swanhill.vic.gov.au/. Questions that have been submitted will then be referred to the relevant authorities to be answered.
Please note: the COVID-19 questions page will be accessible at the conclusion of the information session.
Thanks to our great partners for helping make this important event possible including :
- Victorian Department of Health
- Loddon Mallee Public Health Unit
- Swan Hill District Health
- Victorian Department of Education and Training
- Mallee District Aboriginal Services – Mildura, Swan Hill, Kerang, Robinvale