A Taizé meeting will take place in Wroclaw from 28 December 2019 to 1 January 2020.
If you are a UK national and you plan to travel to Poland over Christmas and New Year’s Eve, it is advisable to:
- keep your passport safe, fill out the last page (emergency contacts) and keep plenty of copies of the data page
- consider having adequate travel insurance while travelling
- obey Polish laws, regulations and instructions from local authorities
- if you are arrested the British Embassy cannot get you out of police detention until the police proceedings are completed. The British Embassy does not provide legal advice
- ask for a receipt from taxi drivers so your belongings can be retrieved if left in a taxi
- if you drink alcohol, drink responsibly and be aware that alcoholic drinks may be stronger in Poland than in the UK