There’s a world of fabulous online events, learning and entertainment awaiting you this week in the Bayside Seniors Festival.
Register today to spend some time:
- Discovering Life and other Catastrophes – Life interrupted with Professor Jane Fisher AO, Finkel Profession of Global and Women’s Health at Monash Uni and guest presenter on ABC Melbourne radio to chat about life lessons and silver linings in the time of COVID-19.
- Exploring worlds of a different kind – travel the Grand Train Tour of Switzerland from the comfort of your armchair with Bayside University of the Third Age or enjoy a Curator’s tour of Bayside Gallery’s latest exhibition – Greenworld
- Investing in mind/body wellness with a taste of armchair yoga or eating well with an exploration of the wide variety of delivered meals or meal kits
- Uncovering your home’s historic past with Bayside Libraries
- Discovering the artistic and architectural legacy of the Boyd family whose deep connection to Bayside has left an indelible mark on our local area.