Friday 20 December 2019 has been declared a day of Total Fire Ban for the whole state of Victoria.
No fires can be lit or be allowed to remain alight in the open air from 12.01am on Friday 20 December 2019 until 11.59pm Friday 20 December 2019.
A Total Fire Ban is declared by the CFA on days when fires are likely to spread rapidly and could be difficult to control.
The community can stay informed and get emergency information from a number of sources:
- Vic Emergency includes a real-time Google Map display with emergency events
- Vic Emergency app includes fire warnings, information or planned burns and other types of incidents.
- Vic Emergency Hotmine: 1800 226 226
- ABC local radio: 3LO 774 AM
- Eastern FM radio 98.1 FM
- Ausnet Power Outages tracker