– Bpifrance leads the funding round, alongside new Vestiaire Collective CEO Max Bittner
– Existing shareholders Eurazeo Growth, Vitruvian Partners, Idinvest Partners and Balderton Capital also reinvested in the round
– The round will be used to:
– Provide innovative and sustainable tech solutions for the fashion ecosystem and empower Vestiaire Collective’s global community
– Continue to fuel the company’s international growth and hiring
Vestiaire Collective, the global community for luxury and premium pre-owned fashion, announced today the completion of a 40 million Euros round of financing led by Bpifrance and new CEO, Max Bittner. The new round will facilitate the launch new technology solutions for the fashion ecosystem, empower its community through the lens of its platform and fuel continued international growth, and beyond.
Under the guidance of CEO, Max Bittner, Vestiaire Collective has huge ambitions to revolutionize the industry and will soon be launching innovative tech and data driven solutions to empower its global community, as well as the brands and retailers alike in driving the adoption of sustainable and circular consumption. Resale is holding a pivotal role in driving the fashion ecosystem towards a more sustainable behaviour.
This new round of funding confirms investors’ belief in the large global opportunity for Vestiaire Collective’s business model and will allow