Wentworth Shire Council local government election

Wentworth Shire

Enrol To Vote – Non-Residential Rolls

There are two non-resident rolls:

• the roll of non-resident owners of rateable land, and

• the roll of occupiers and rate-paying lessees

The non-residential rolls provide people who are not-resident owners, occupiers and rate-paying lessees of rateable land within the Council area an opportunity to have a say in who is elected to Council.

If you are an owner, rate-paying lessee or occupier of rateable land which, you or a nominee may be entitled to be enrolled on the roll of non-residential owners of rateable land or the roll of occupiers and rate-paying lessees for this election.

The claim must be completed and lodged with the General Manager of Wentworth Shire Council by 6pm Monday 26 July 2021.

After each Council election the non-residential roll lapses therefore if you made a claim for non-residential enrolment for a previous election and you wish to claim enrolment for this election you must re-apply.

/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.