Great National Science Week stories and talent up for grabs around Tasmania, including:
▪ Meet the sneezing scientist, a cheesy microbiologist, Batwoman, and more Young Tassie Scientists
▪ Famous Tasmanians talk science in the wilderness
▪ Are bushfires good for plankton?
▪ What can four different brews teach you about the science of beer?
▪ Beauty from the ashes: recovery after bushfires—Tasmania
▪ Where does your pinot get its flavour and aroma from? Ask a wine scientist (yes, that is a real thing!)
▪ Become a Carbon Counter and join the challenge cut our contribution to climate change.
More on these highlights below, and others at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/science-week, and on Twitter at