2020 Annual Grants Open : Grant Information Sessions this week
Our annual grants provide financial and in-kind support for community initiatives and projects.
In 2020 this program will invest over $900,000 in programs which support and enrich the Yarra community. The funded programs will address a wide variety of local needs and promote connectedness and well-being across Yarra.
Applications for programs and events running in 2020 open on Monday, 10 June, 2019, and close on Monday, 22 July, 2019, at 11:59pm. No late applications will be accepted.
Grant information sessions
We are holding several information sessions for our 2020 Annual Grants Program on:
• Thursday13 June 10am-12pm at Bargoonga Nganjin – North Fitzroy Library, Seminar Rooms (182 St Georges Road, North Fitzroy)
• Thursday 13 June 6pm-8pm at Richmond Town Hall, Meeting Room 1 (333 Bridge Road, Richmond)
• Friday 14 June 12pm-2pm at Collingwood Library Meeting Room (11 Stanton St, Abbotsford)
We will also hold two sessions specifically for those applying to the Youth Led Grants stream, on:
• Monday 17 June 5pm-7pm at Yarra Youth Centre (156 Napier Street, Fitzroy)
• Monday 24 June 2019 5pm-7pm, at Bargoonga Nganjin North Fitzroy Library Seminar Room (182 St Georges Road, North Fitzroy)