- Around 3,000 delegates from domestic and international horticulture, with visitors from over 30 countries.
- Over 1,300 attendees at the Hort Connections Gala Dinner.
- A massive trade show showcasing over 200 local and global supply chain companies.
- Over 15 world-class speaker sessions, research presentations and panel discussions.
Delegates can register online at the following address: https://hortconnections.com.au/delegates/registration/
As noted by AUSVEG National Marketing Manager Nathan McIntyre:
“We’re proud that Hort Connections has become such a huge event for the horticulture industry, thanks to support from growers and other delegates who are returning year after year to take advantage of the opportunities on offer.”
“Next year’s Hort Connections conference in Melbourne is being designed to deliver as much value as possible for growers and everyone else in the horticulture supply chain, from presenting world-leading research to offering a huge range of business opportunities on the trade show floor.”
“We’ve already seen more than a third of the trade show floor snapped up by exhibitors and we’re more than seven months out from the event, so we’re excited to offer what’s turning into a massive business and networking space.”
“We’re looking forward to hearing Adam’s first-hand insights into food service trends. As businesses at every point in the horticulture supply chain become more sophisticated, this will definitely be a can’t-miss session for delegates.”
“Anyone thinking about attending Hort Connections 2019 should take advantage of the early bird rates on offer and register for what’s shaping up to be an industry-leading event.”
- PHOTO: Senator Anne Ruston officially opens Hort Connections 2018
- PHOTO: Hort Connections 2018 Gala Dinner and Awards for Excellence
- PHOTO: Hort Connections 2018 Trade Show
- INFO: Full recap of Hort Connections 2018