Allens has announced the appointment of nine new partners and 15 managing associates, effective 1 July 2021.
The appointments are spread across 11 of the firm’s practice streams, reflecting a wide range of work with clients.
‘I am delighted to congratulate our newest partners and managing associates,’ said Managing Partner Richard Spurio.
‘This diverse and talented group of lawyers is helping clients navigate the challenges and opportunities of today’s fast-changing landscape.
‘We remain on track to achieve our goal of at least 35 per cent female partners during 2022,’ he said.
The new partners are profiled in This is Allens.
- Julian Berenholtz – Commercial Disputes
- Naomi Bergman – Real Estate and Development
- Karla Drinkwater – Projects
- Matthew McCarthy – Restructuring and Insolvency
- Jacqui Rowell – Projects
- Caroline Ryan – Intellectual Property
- Tony Shaw – Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys
- Kerensa Sneyd – Funds, Super and Wealth
- Alex Tolliday – Commercial Disputes
New managing asssociates:
- Anne Beresford – Projects
- Emily Cravigan – Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Tarsha Gavin – Employment and Safety
- Isabelle Guyot – Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Michael Hogan – Projects
- Lauren John – Intellectual Property
- Emily Johnstone – Real Estate and Development
- Danielle Jones – Projects
- Caroline Marshall – Commercial Disputes
- Alexandra McCaughan – Commercial Disputes
- Jay Prasad – Tax
- Kirsty Prinsloo – Restructuring and Insolvency
- James Somerville – Competition, Consumer and Regulatory
- Emily Turnbull – Commercial Disputes
- Chloe Wilton – Employment and Safety