Warning level: ADVICE
Warning area: Mount Morgan, Walterhall and surrounding areas
Smoke is currently affecting Mount Morgan, Walterhall and surrounding areas. This is a hazard reduction burn.
What you should do:
– Follow health guidance and monitor live air quality information by clicking the smoke information link below.
– Avoid driving through smoke where possible and be aware of firefighters working in the area.
– Stay indoors, and close windows and doors.
– Keep respiratory medication close by.
– Reduced air quality may cause health impacts for some people.
– Smoke may reduce visibility and affect driving conditions.
– Further updates will be provided if required.
– Click here for current QFES Incidents and warnings.
– Click here for bushfire preparation tips.
– Follow QFES on Facebook and Twitter.
– Click here for road closure information or call 13 19 40.
– Click here for smoke information
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization/author(s)and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).View in full here