After identifying the need for an exclusive food and beverage event in Albury-Wodonga, Ben Warhurst created his own.
The Border Food Forum is now in its third year and is rapidly growing its waistline to accommodate the needs of a hungry public.
This year’s event from September 10 to 12 will feature local chefs, live cooking demonstrations, twilight markets, and the region’s first pop-up restaurant hosted by renowned Masterchef finalist Brendan Pang of Bumplings fame.
With more than 500 guests anticipated to attend, we need you to join to make this year the best one yet.
Friday, September 10
- Bumplings pop-up restaurant at Miss Amelie, Wodonga from 6pm to 8pm
- Masterchef finalist comes to Albury-Wodonga
Saturday, September 11
- Border Food Forum starts at 4pm, Junction Square, Wodonga
Sunday, September 12
- WOLKI Farm Tours from 11am
- Pop-up Bright Brewery event at Richardson Park, Wodonga from 3pm with live music from Roy Kossena