On Sunday 28 August 2022 temporary road closures will be in place on major Brisbane roads for the Bridge to Brisbane fun run.
Gateway Motorway – southbound between Nudgee and Murarrie – including Gateway Bridge
- Southbound between Southern Cross Way off-ramp at Nudgee to Port of Brisbane Motorway on-ramp at Murarrie, from 5am to 9:30am. This includes the Gateway Bridge southbound and Airport Drive southbound on-ramp.
- Southbound off-ramp to Lytton Road from 2am to 9:30am.
- Northbound off-ramp to Southern Cross Way from 5am to 9:30am.
Inner City Bypass
- Westbound closure between Kingsford Smith Drive and Clem7/Bowen Bridge Road on-ramps from 3am to 12:30pm.
- Eastbound closure between Abbotsford Road off-ramp and Kingsford Smith Drive from 3am to 12:30pm.
AirportlinkM7 Campbell St on and off ramps closure at Bowen Hills from 3am to 12:30pm.
Heavy vehicles carrying oversized loads or dangerous goods will need to plan ahead to avoid travelling during this time, or park at the Nudgee Service Centre until the bridge reopens.